The Veteran Real Estate Group led by Nest Seekers’ Broker Associate, Donald “Don” Johnston, is a full-service real estate sales and marketing team operating in Northern New Jersey and the New York City Suburbs.
This team is comprised of United States military veterans, their family members, and select real estate professionals.
They represent buyers and sellers ensuring the best prices for their clients.
Their team also represents developers with full-scale on-site sales or leasing and marketing operations with standards focused on best price, tenant/buyer care, and occupancy as fast and as efficient as possible.
- The team exclusively hires specific military veterans who excel in the real estate industry. We give them the tools and mentorship to succeed; free (no training fees). They are laser-focused on client service, building authentic relationships, and practicing with integrity.
- Their social impact is produced by donating a portion of their earnings to a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which supports homeless veterans. (Backpacksforlife.org)
- Producing proprietary government-style intelligence reports, they come to the negotiation table prepared, unintimidated, and ready to fight for their clients.
- Using widely undiscovered marketing innovations, they give sellers or developers 143% more exposure and give buyers a broader opportunity to see more products that pique their interests.
- Their international referral network is strong; they offer free five-star resort and hotel stay incentives to referring agents, nationwide. With motivated agents referring to the team, The Veteran Group sees a consistent flow of buyers, sellers, and investors ready for real estate transactions.
- To earn trust, the team’s core values reflect the “Eight Pillars of Trust.” Clarity; Compassion; Character; Competency; Commitment; Connection; Contribution; Consistency.